We specialize in B2B market research, with a strong technology-industry focus.
Our experience and expertise in B2B tech research offers you these advantages:
- You won’t waste time and energy getting us up to speed on your industry, company, products, processes, technology, and competitors.
- We’re skilled in the techniques needed to get meaningful information from smaller populations and sample sizes.
- We know the most effective and cost-efficient ways to reach the decision makers and influencers in your target audience.
- We genuinely understand your target audience and gain their cooperation by speaking their language, conveying value and developing a rapport.
- We know the right questions to ask and the right way to ask the questions, and we understand the answers.
- We design and analyze your research in the larger context of key issues and trends in your industry and field.
- Areas we’ve researched include:
- Accounting software
- Construction software
- CRM software
- Design software
- Engineering software
- ERP software
- Financial technology
- Healthcare software
- HR software
- Nonprofit software
- Payment processing
- Time tracking software
- And more
- Audiences we’ve researched include:
- Business leaders and decision-makers (small business through enterprise)
- IT decision-makers and implementers
- End users and influencers in Management, Marketing, HR, Finance, Sales, Operations and Procurement
- The Channel
We obtain insights with significant depth.
You gain greater understanding and value because we:
- Know how to ask follow-up questions to probe deeper for specifics, delve into the nuances of the topic, and reveal underlying motivations and values
- Make changes and adjustments on-the-fly to incorporate what we learn and new questions that might arise
- Work with you to develop relevant hypotheses that can be tested in the research
- Know how to strategically use open-ended questions in quantitative surveys
- Elicit the emotions that play a key role in decisions and behaviors by employing inquiry techniques such as association, projection, aspiration and story-telling
We take a consultative approach.
Your needs, objectives, and decisions are always at the forefront as we:
- Help you clarify and prioritize your needs and desired outcomes, and how you will use the results to satisfy and achieve them
- Engage your internal stakeholders to tap into their knowledge and secure their buy-in
- Devise the optimal research methodology for accomplishing your goals, while recognizing any constraints that exist
- Proficiently manage the qualitative and/or quantitative work necessary to accurately collect the data, keeping you informed on our progress with regular updates
- Connect the dots between the research insights and your key decisions by discerning what the data means and what you should do
- Apply our strong background in business, technology, strategy and marketing to provide you with advice that makes a real impact